You have manually added one or multiple contacts to your membership campaign list, and you made a mistake with the date of transaction. If you do not wish to delete the transaction, but just change the date, this article will explain how to do it.
Change the Date of A Transaction
- Connect to your administrative dashboard
- Go to your Membership Campaigns page, by clicking on the Community > Membership tabs.
- Go to the campaign you wish to edit, and click Manage
- There you will see the list of participants. Click on the participant(s) you wish to modify and click on the Details button (the eye).
- You have now arrived on the transaction page. Click on the Edit button next to the date.
- You can then modify the date of transaction
Once this transaction is modified, there are some implications:
Implications of Modifying a Date of Transaction
After modifying the date, you are confirming that the date of transaction (date of registration) did not happen on date X, but on date Y.
If you have only one payment linked to this sale (registration) and the payment date was the same as the sale date, then the payment date will also be recorded on the same date (i.e. date Y).