The Memberships, Donations, Events, and Online Store features allow you to record transactions, manage registrants and collect payments.
Below, you will find a list and overview of the major features and functions. For more information on each, please, visit the linked articles under each subtitle.
This article covers the following points:
Discovering the Transaction features
There are 4 features across Springly that can generate transactions. These are:
- Online Store
To simplify the use of the software, the ergonomics of the 4 features are very similar. In other words, you will easily be able to create a ticketing event if you have already launched a membership campaign, as the steps for each case are similar at the core.
These 4 features allow you to save transactions in two ways:
An online campaign/sale will be published on the website or accessible via a link. Your community or the public (depending on your visibility settings) will be able to access it. People will be able to register and pay their fees by choosing a payment method among those offered.
As an admin, you can also manually register participants.
An offline campaign/sale will not be visible on your website, and participants can only be manually added by admins.
Whenever you create a Donation campaign, Event, or sale from the Online Store, you will be able to choose between these options: Online and Offline.
How it works
- Your campaigns and sales are listed on each of their associated pages, and you can find all of them on the menu Forms & Campaigns.
- In each feature, you will find a list of all the ones that are Published, ordered by creation date. To see those that are Archived, simply select this option in the Status drop-down list, at the top of the page.
- You have the possibility to duplicate, view or manage each campaign/sale. To access these options, hover your cursor over the campaign/sale.
- To modify your campaign, select manage. The page will then display 3 tabs:
- Configuration, to set up the campaign/sale.
- Share, that holds the publishing links.
- Members/Donors/Attendees/Buyers list (depending on the feature), that provides an overview of all the transactions.
- Additionally, in the Configuration tab, you can manage the status of the campaign/sale via a drop-down list located at the top of the page.
In the same way, you can create a donation campaign, and add donors one by one or multiple via an Excel import.
Events and Online Store
The transaction features allow you to have a complete overview of all online and offline sales/registrations. If you wish to, you can also collect payments using your online account.